Our in-house engineering department provides complete packing services tailored for any type of cargo. Crates are made to withstand the rigorous export shipping process by air, land or sea for single or multi-use applications.
Export Packing Services include
- Export boxing and crating
- High-tech barrier foils
- Industrial-strength polytene
- Vapor-proof materials
- Services onsite at your facility
- Consolidation and palleting
- Dedicated military division
Our zero-damage commitment, experienced staff, and state-of-the-art facilities means your cargo will be handled as if it were our own.
Our Cargo Handling Services include:
- 200,000 sq ft customs-bonded storage space
- Rail car access
- 24-hr security surveillance
- Direct-loading cross docks
- Break-Bulk Ship services
- Shipping Container Handling
- Heavy Lift Capable
- Outdoor storage space
With the largest amount of covered storage in the Charleston tri-county area, we are best-equipped to handle your warehousing needs. We offer 1.2 million sq/ft. of warehousing space and have the ability to acquire additional space on-demand.
Our Warehousing Services include:
- Overhead Gantry Cranes (up to 120,000 lbs)
- Lift trucks (up to 55,000 lbs)
- 24/7 Security
- Experienced handling personnel
- Active inventory record keeping
- Long and short term solutions
All services rendered are provided pursuant with our standard Terms and Conditions of service. These conditions have clauses that may limit our liability. Visit our Terms and Conditions page for complete details, including separate bills of lading, warehouse receipts, credit agreements or other contracts that may apply.